Yayasan Kasih Globalindo is a non-profit organization specializing in the diagnosis and management of HIV and sexually transmitted infections (STI). Yayasan Kasih Globalindo is opening a new health clinic that will provide comprehensive HIV and STI services.
This clinic will be focused on early diagnosis and treatment of HIV to preserve immune function and stop HIV transmission. We are looking for dedicated, caring staff who will provide non-judgmental, one-stop services for young people at risk coming from Jakarta and the surrounding area.
Currently Yayasan Kasih Globalindo (YKG) is looking for: Doctor (DOC) – 1 person
- The application deadline is 15 February 2022
- Please send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: “Acronym of POST_Name of Applicant” (e.g.: DOC_Sabrina)
- We will acknowledge all applications, but will contact only short-listed candidates.
Summary of Responsibility and Job Requirements as below:
- Post Title: Medical Doctor
- Recruitment: Indonesian Nationality
- Location/Duty Station: Jakarta
- Duration of Assignment: 12 months
- Starting Date: Immediate
- Direct Supervisor: Director
- Post Level: –
- Education: Medical doctor
- Experience: 1 Years
I. Organizational Context
- She/he is under the direct supervision and general guidance from the Director of Yayasan Kasih Globalindo (YKG)
- She/he provides medical services ensuring high quality and accuracy of work to support the medical support team.
- She/he promotes a client oriented approach with focus on results.
II. Function/Key Results Expected
- Assist in the day to day medical service for providing the clinic and other key partners with medical support including diagnose, treatment/care and follow up treatment
- Prepare and provide the doctor’s referral for the laboratory testing, supporting, follow up counselling and referring the patient to the specialist doctor.
- Initiate to consult with the specialist doctor for getting the medical assessment report for the patient in special case.
- Supervise and guide medical support staff including the preparation of their individual performance and development/learning plans; initiating mid-year reviews and completion of Result and Competency Assessment.
- Keeps abreast of changes in SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), regulations and and proposes new or revised procedures and practices, interprets and assesses the impact of changes, and makes recommendations for follow-up actions.
- Drafts correspondence of a complex or sensitive nature; writes special reports, evaluations and justifications as required on general medical diagnose or specialized tasks; and maintains confidential files.
- Maintains close contact with relevant Government officials, donor and the key partner to ensure the provided service applied to the standard operating procedures by Ministry of Health/Donor/Health/Donor/another key partner.
- Assists and advise in managing budget for Medical services, general operating costs.
III. Impact of Result
Accurate data entry and client oriented approach (through a solid team work, particularly in the Yayasan Kasih Globalindo), for enhancing the clinic capacity in the provision of efficient medical services.
1. Corporate Competencies
- Demonstrate commitment to YKG’s mission, vision and values
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- A team player
2. Functional Competencies, Knowledge Management and Learning
- Share knowledge and experience
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development in one or more Practice Areas, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills
3. Development and Operational Effectiveness
- Sound knowledge of Medical rules and regulations.
V. Recruitment Qualification
- Minimum of Medical Degree
- Minimum of one year of progressive responsibility in medical service related work experience, preferably in clinic(s), experience with HIV/STI related services would be preferable
- Work experience within the clinic system is a distinct advantage, but it is not requirement.